Friday, October 9, 2009

Sober Karaoke

I go to parties

Sometimes until four

It's hard to leave

When you can't find the door

It's tough to handle

This fortune and fame

Everybody's so different

I haven't changed

They say I'm lazy but it takes all my time

Oh yeah

I keep on going guess

I'll never know why

Life's been good to me so far

Joe Walsh
























So compliments of Jim Simon of Omaha we had Sean the King of St George Karaoke bring out the set-up and let us sing some tunes. And even with out the normal booze accompaniment we had an absolute blast. As Jim said you guys have seen me in my swimsuit who gives a damn what I sound like. And can not thank Jim enough for making this happen and all the people that turned out and sang. Another amazing experience at the Ridge.











Gretchen, who used to be a camper, but is now a hike guide and kitchen worker joins in on the stylings of Jim squared.




















Marissa, Brenda and Gretchen are stopping in the name of love.











Jen and I are busted flat in Baton Rouge and waiting on a train. Sorry Janis you may stop rolling over in your grave now.













Rachel, from the home of those oh so delicious wings, simply stole the show. She was a rose amongst thorns and clearly gifted with an amazing singing voice.










A little booty shaking from the baby's got back girls.














Trevor and Matt taking a break from booking all the losers gave us a little ice, ice baby











Jim and Laurence in the tradition of Vegas gave us a little bit of Elvis.













Paige took five of us 3rd weekers or longer to Albertson's for a very informed discussion about how to avoid pratfalls. The only problem was we got stared at a lot and there was a whole lot of food that I wanted to eat. Getting ready for the last week of this trip. Hope all's well Peace, jim

















1 comment:

riss said...

Still can't believe I did that sober!!