Thursday, July 8, 2010

Friends Indeed




Hey, ain't it good to know that you've got a friend?
People can be so cold.
They'll hurt you and desert you.
Well they'll take your soul if you let them.
Oh yeah, but don't you let them.
You just call out my name and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Carole King


Wanted to do something a little different this week. I'd love to say it was a moment of creative genuis but in truth I didn't think you guys would want to read about the same old stuff. I'll give you the brief recap....Volleyball, Chicago traffic, I love Sara, Great new tunes, 7 songs are you kidding me :( , World Cup watching Go Orange, Arlington Park, Work at Sunshine Daydream, No Booze in July, No fireworks, Who Cares about Lebron, Wicked Tickets, One week until our busy Street Fair(great weather please). I wanted to post some pictures, many of which have been posted before, of some of my friends. And I wanted to start with my favorite picture from the last year. As the man in the hug with me, Eric Jackson said," Nothing says triathlon more than two big guys hugging at the finish line"





























































































Making friends for the world to see
Let the people know you got what you need
With a friend at hand you will see the light
If your friends are there then everything's all right

Elton John








































































Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends
Oh, Gonna try with a little help from my friends
The Beatles























































Ooh you're the best friend that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine and I want you to know
That my feelings are true
I really love you
Oh you're my best friend
QUEEN














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Hello, how are you doing today?
I hope I find you feeling healthy
I'm so glad our paths crossed this time today
On our way into the night
Oh, we find love, it's hiding there, in the shadows, in the darkness
Baby, it's you and I, could bring it to the light
Love, when I approach the tears they fall like rain, you tell me
Dave Matthews Band































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Peace, Love, and Friends, JIm






No comments: