Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A few more pics

Al and I at the stop sign after 4.5 miles of fun


I really never thought this day would arrive when I started this journey six weeks ago


The merry band of Mormon gypsies pick up a hitchhiker


Heather who carries her dog Coco up the hill with her.


I thought the background of the picture was really cool so I threw it on. You can also see the great joy I express on the walk each morning.


I am now less than 48 hours away from heading north out of Utah. The car is back in working order. I got my first massage ever in my life. I was nekkid for it and got to listen to Jack Johnson. Thanks Sheila. One last trip up the mountain tomorrow. Thursday is pizza day at the ridge. I can't believe it's almost over. :) Peace, Jim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like you to continue your blog.. you can change to a gambling theme or tell us what is happening in Madison. I have saved this to my favs and will be sad to see the update stop. You could add a few more commentators. Jake can be the eye on the terps or the 'Skins. Tom S could give the southern man's view. I am happy to add the occasional view from the other side of the pond.

Come on Jim... you know you want to.