Friday, January 9, 2009

USC>FLA>UTAH>TEX>>>>>>>>big ten

In Atlantic City or out in Malibu
Or any where between, I'm telling you
When you feel those balmy breezes on your face
Summer time is the best time any place
Cause it's summer
Summer time is here
Yes it's summer
My time of year
WAR


I figured today would be a good day to break out my all time favortie summer song. I had a light day execising yesterday, mostly because because I was sore from four hours of volleyball. However, I wish I had pushed off the light day til today, cause it is of course snowing.


Already a couple inches on the ground with snow expected to continue throughout the day :(
I have been doing some para-legal work on the side, mostly to keep my brain functioning. Yesterday I put together a motion to supress the in court identification of a suspect tainted by a suggestive out of court identification. Sound like fun? Go ahead ask me a question about Neil v. Biggers or State v. Wade. I think it makes me much happier to sell a Bob Marley t-shirt.


Exercise Log
200 situps
30 minute leisurely stroll
Food Log
breakfast: protien bar/half grapefruit
Lunch: 3 slices lo-cal rye bread 2oz turkey 2 oz r.beef mustard
pickles, carrots, 1oz baked lays
dinner: 2 chicken breasts, 2 lo-cal buns, hot sauce, 2 tsp lite blue cheese,
1 serving roasted potatoes, pickles,
snack: 150 cal ice cream sandwich
I hate the BCS and feel cheated that there is no NCAA football playoffs. Oh well only two months til March Madness Peace, Jim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pssst -- it's been a few days....